Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at this Sequence where i need to kill all 12 lieutenants, and i come across 1 that is on a boat and is heavily guarded by guards. There are guards everyone, on the boat, near the boat, archers on the building and my objective is to get into the boat undetected and take out my target. Like what the f*** man its impossible! I tried all the ways and yet i still get detected omg im in the verge of uninstalling AC2 now but ive gone too far and it will be a waste.

·
Premium Member
5,997 Posts
That took me about a day to complete.

You have to use smoke bombs so you can get the guards to move around a bit. When they investigate where the smoke bomb was thrown, you can drag them over the side of the ship.

• Rep+
Reactions: Crazy^^Red

·
Registered
39 Posts
I actually beat this the first try since I usually try all these complicated ways which usually end up not working

What I did was swim behind that ship and assassinate the guard watching over from that side, climb up and assassinate both guards at the top and then jump down and assassinate the lt. Takes me about 5-10mins but you have to be careful with the patrols

Quote:
That took me about a day to complete.

You have to use smoke bombs so you can get the guards to move around a bit. When they investigate where the smoke bomb was thrown, you can drag them over the side of the ship.
This actually seems alot easier, I just like being more sneaky myself

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'm not sure if you've done it, but here's the way I've done it:

I climbed up the very back up the ship. I believe there were two guards off to either side (maybe maybe not, can't remember). If there are, they don't see you. I just stood in the middle until the lieutenant was down right below me, at which point I just assassinated him. Every pretty much saw me, but it registered the kill before the alert, so it worked. This way seemed to be the easiest for me, as it involved killing the fewest people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts