·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrod91
View Post

This game looks like it will own every other game made in 2007
http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/

Keep in mind that Halo 3 and Crysis are coming out in 2007.
Looks good, though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac
View Post

Keep in mind that Halo 3 and Crysis are coming out in 2007.
Looks good, though.

you cant really compare Assassin's Creed to Halo 3 and Crysis, because Halo 3 and Crysis are fps's. I would like to see the battle between Halo 3 and Crysis though

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I'm looking forward to this more then Crysis. It's the genre and gameplay I'm looking for. Crysis looks amazing I know, but who knows about the gameplay that much? From the looks of it, Assassin's Creed is going to be very fun to play with not bad graphics.

Don't get me wrong, Crysis could revolutionize the FPS genre and be great gameplay, but I think Assassin's Creed has shown their point better and even gone in depth as making sure the rules of each city at the time is named the same as the year it was placed even (they had historians come to see how they were doing and they were amazed at how precise everything was) .

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
this was origionally spose to be a ps3 only release but now its for 360 and ps3. i get my ps3 in 4 days but ill try it on both my 360 and ps3.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by selectodude
View Post

And Windows.

yeah lol, they left that out...

This is coming out for the PC too guys... which makes it basically not exclusive at all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deegan
View Post

this was origionally spose to be a ps3 only release but now its for 360 and ps3. i get my ps3 in 4 days but ill try it on both my 360 and ps3.

Blasphemy! Madness! It was originally going to be 360 only man, if you watch the early dev interviews they only say 360... but now its coming out for everything

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.