1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...=122469&page=4

Cheaper version of the Striker The P5N32-E SLI

Quote:

The P5N32-E SLI is the best Quad-SLI™ ready motherboard with excellent gaming performance. But what we care is not only performance, it's also about realistic. Extreme HD gaming with the highest resolution that feels like the enemy jump out of the screen, the supreme audio with a stand-alone card-SupremeFX, induce a better Signal-to-Noise Ratio, features with DTS surround sound, sounds like the enemy is just around. The unique 3 PCIex16 slot, reserved one additional slot for GPU Physics card when running Quad-SLI™, the experience can't be more real. This board is also of AI Lifestyle descent, quiet thermal solutions increase the stability and reliability when running resource demanding games or applications, EZ DIY features enhance the DIY experience and make PC much more interesting.

·
Premium Member
20,315 Posts
$365 canadian. distributor here in toronto has stock tuesday and is taking backorders

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
anyone know what that lcd thing is on the back panel?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
its LED so if something fails you no by the LED because it will display a number such a 2 for RAM Error

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
No, the Asus poster thing doesn't display just 2 numbers, it actually tells you in English what the problem is, like "Check CPU" and etc.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Its nice, but I think the Abit equivalent is better. I mean, it doesn't have the awesome diagnostic display and doesn't come with as much extra crap (and doesnt come with a fan for watercooling users for the NB), but its also not going to be 400 dollars. And i cant get over the integrated sound with daughter card.

Again, amazing motherboard, but for 400 dollars, I think asus is going to have a hard time convincing people over eVGA and Abit solutions.

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATI83
View Post

WOW NICE MOBO, Look like they better than the EVGA one.

Yep, better then the eVGA one. Also costs $140 more.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
400 dead presidents or not, that mobo is SeXy! My future Quad build is going to be that with 2 8800gtx's

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Putting that LCD error thing in the back is stupid. I have a really hard time getting to the back of my computer to see such things. They should of put it in a 3.5" package with a memory card reader, USB, and audio ports.

Anyways... when does this come out?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqualan View Post
400 dead presidents or not, that mobo is SeXy! My future Quad build is going to be that with 2 8800gtx's
I second that!

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
It looks like a nice board, but $400 is just an absurd amount of money for a motherboard.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldovi
View Post

Putting that LCD error thing in the back is stupid. I have a really hard time getting to the back of my computer to see such things. They should of put it in a 3.5" package with a memory card reader, USB, and audio ports.

Anyways... when does this come out?

Agreed, the lcd on the back is stupid, since imo its the hardest place to get at for most people with huge towers with a mess of cables behind it. For $400 I totally would've expected some sort of break out box to go on the front for ease of use. Even a display on the inside would be easier to get at then one on the rear of the pc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts