Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i go to download MBM5 for my asus a8n premium and the board is not on the list. Why wouldn't it be on the list when its the second best overclocker on ther A64 platform? I find this quite puzzling when it is such a popular board.<br><br>
Could it be because of the AI Boost and Asus Probe that it doesn't need MBM5?<br><br>
Thanks for any help.<br><br>
Iced

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
use speedfan, I pick up more sensors than I need on my A8N-SLI (5-6 on the board alone)

• Rep+
Reactions: IcedEarth

·

29,532 Posts
MBM5 needs it owns config. Some guys on another OCing forum (won't be posting) is making nice configs for any chipset.

• Rep+
Reactions: IcedEarth

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, as far as im aware it is the latest version.<br><br>
And speed fan is saying that my core (im guessing this is th cpu) is at 27C were as AI Booster and Asus Probe is telling me it is at 31C.<br><br>
Nevermind, i suppose i can live without MBM5. Thanks for the help/info anyways guys.<br><br>
Appreciated. Rep+

·

29,532 Posts
If you're anyway to use any monitoring program get Speedfan. It's not near as handy as MBM5 (Which has small bars which reports your systems status), but still useful, since you can set it to reside in your tray and let it pump out numbers.

·

29,532 Posts
BTW. Your motherboards name is "A8N-SLi Premium", not A8N Premium SLi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts