Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
658 Posts
Google mbm5 data file for asus a8n-sli and then download the file. the motherboards mbm5 supports are old, people had to make custom settings for the dashboard and stuff.

: This is a better PSU than that enermax. Nice case though.

·
Banned
658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

no actually its not, not only does the enermax have modular(removeable) rails but BOTH +12v rails are 22A
that one is 17A and 16A

I was talking stabilty wise, in tests done with the 500W enermax it couldn't even put out 470 watts. Before it powered down. Not to mention that the extra voltage on the 12v rails takes away from power to the motherboard.

·
Banned
658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

Proof? so far im still waining towards enermax.

No apologies the nosietaker was the Enermax PSU that had problems but after I do remember people both on DFI-Street and Planet 64 having problems with the liberty 620 watt and a crashing 12v rail. The info on the noisetaker is here If you already have it I didnt mean to put it down but if you are still looking take a look at the SeaSonic or a FSP unit, both get rave reviews.

·
Premium Member
20,531 Posts
I noticed none of the utilities work either. the Asus Probe II works fine and PC Wizard still detects everything else (vid card/ram etc).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.