Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I just got the Asus 570 a little over a week ago. I'm really happy with it. I have it OCd to 810 core clock @ stock voltage so far. The direct CU II cooler is pretty nice. 60C is about the warmest it has been and that was in BF3beta. I can't comment on the MSI as I've never owned 1 of their cards but I'm sure its a good card also. This is my 2nd Asus card though and I'm very satisfied.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
570 is more powerful, but takes up more space as it is a triple slot card.

if you only plan on using one and have the money, the 570 is the better buy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by xPrestonn
View Post

570 is more powerful, but takes up more space as it is a triple slot card.

if you only plan on using one and have the money, the 570 is the better buy.

would it work with the Sabertooth p67? with 8 gb gskill ram and a noctua-d14 heatsink/fan? what i mean is, will it all fit?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
The Noctua NH-D14 depends on your case's width... it could be too tall. The Sabertooth P67 is a solid board, I got my brother that board.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Capitan
View Post

The Noctua NH-D14 depends on your case's width... it could be too tall. The Sabertooth P67 is a solid board, I got my brother that board.

what about the cooler master haf 922? would it fit that?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffy wabbit
View Post

would it work with the Sabertooth p67? with 8 gb gskill ram and a noctua-d14 heatsink/fan? what i mean is, will it all fit?

Yup, all of that should work just fine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EVILNOK
View Post

1 other thing, on Newegg the Asus 570 was sold out for almost 3 weeks. I was ready to order a different brand and just happened to check it 1 more time and found them in stock. 2-3 hours later they were sold out again so you may have to keep a check on them.

duly noted, thanks for the tip. and thank you all for the help. really appreciate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts