Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
hey Slade, do you think they might also be able to rid the P5N32-E SLI from that low Quad FSB ceiling bug via a BIOS update?

I have been considering a hard mod...

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Hmmm alright. I was wondering why it mentioned 1333 FSB when I checked the BIOS updates for my mobo.

Nice. Although I doubt I'll use it anytime soon. Native 1333 FSB anyway lol. I'm at 1600 FSB right now.

·
Premium Member
18,369 Posts
Same as mine not on list even tho iv seen people overclock c2d chips to beyond 1500mhz fsb.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
Naturally my board isn't on that list

P5N-Es are already set to go with 1333.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I know I must sound annoying, but I just want to know what you guys guess the future might hold (or not hold) in terms of solving my issue with the Q6600 and the P5N32-E since you seem to be so in-the-know about this sorta thing...

·
Premium Member
11,045 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by USlatin View Post
I know I must sound annoying, but I just want to know what you guys guess the future might hold (or not hold) in terms of solving my issue with the Q6600 and the P5N32-E since you seem to be so in-the-know about this sorta thing...
I'd like to know this too, to be honest if it supports 1333 (QDR) CPU's then overclocking Quads HAS to be fixed. This 1201 BETA i'm using does nothing for overclocking though.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mhill2029
View Post

This 1201 BETA i'm using does nothing for overclocking though.

exactly... and people who hard modded the board reported significant OC'ing differences, as in 3.7 with E6300!!!! so... I guess the fact that it supports 1333 doesn't mean nuthin'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.