Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This card doesnt work on macOS with HDMI and only solution is flashing another vbios. I tried almost every vBios and lastly i tried Gigabyte one. And when i flashed and rebooted it wont boot up and says: “ Please power down and connect PCIe cable(s) for this graphics card.” But i already connected it and there isnt problem with my gpu or PSU. I searched some sites for this problem and i saw this: “The only way I got around this was to lift the CS pin of the flash IC on the back of the card to let the PC boot (using internal gfx chip) and then connect it back after booting windows...”.
I actually didnt understand it. Can anyone please give me a tutorial for this or a solution for this problem? And i forgot to say i already saved three copies of my original bios.

·
PC Evangelist
46,962 Posts
This card doesnt work on macOS with HDMI and only solution is flashing another vbios. I tried almost every vBios and lastly i tried Gigabyte one. And when i flashed and rebooted it wont boot up and says: “ Please power down and connect PCIe cable(s) for this graphics card.” But i already connected it and there isnt problem with my gpu or PSU. I searched some sites for this problem and i saw this: “The only way I got around this was to lift the CS pin of the flash IC on the back of the card to let the PC boot (using internal gfx chip) and then connect it back after booting windows...”.
I actually didnt understand it. Can anyone please give me a tutorial for this or a solution for this problem? And i forgot to say i already saved three copies of my original bios.
You basically have to physically disconnect that pin from the BIOS chip and let Windows boot so you can flash it back. I think the reason is so the BIOS does not load at at POST which is preventing you. I would not try it personally.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can i just grab another spare card an run with my 750ti then flash in windows? Will it boot to windows or will it show the same error?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I fixed it with using internal gpu to boot into windows then flash with nvflash. Solved!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts