41 - 60 of 485 Posts

·
LN2 user
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladick666 View Post

plz, give bios from matrix
I don't think that would be a good idea, I'm not going to be responsible for bricking your DCII.

If you want to "open up" your DCII, all you have to do is solder on the VGA hotwire or perform the standard vmods.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger. View Post

I don't think that would be a good idea, I'm not going to be responsible for bricking your DCII.

If you want to "open up" your DCII, all you have to do is solder on the VGA hotwire or perform the standard vmods.
but he love you long time!

·
jonnyblaze
4,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones965 View Post

My asus gtx 780 Ti Matrix Platinum vga. Stock cooler gpu 1424 Mhz/1,175V.

Fire strike test:

that graphics score seems way off for 1424core and 8000 mem.

·
jonnyblaze
4,328 Posts
hey gunny are you going to be able to test that add on card. That thing looks pretty cool. Does it enable any overvolting or would you still have to hotwire the card.

·
LN2 user
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by strong island 1 View Post

hey gunny are you going to be able to test that add on card. That thing looks pretty cool. Does it enable any overvolting or would you still have to hotwire the card.
Unfortunately I don't have one, when you short the LN2 solder pads and use the LN2 bios the GPU Tweak software has all the voltages you need.
wink.gif

·
Registered
741 Posts
Quote:

Unfortunately I don't have one, when you short the LN2 solder pads and use the LN2 bios the GPU Tweak software has all the voltages you need.
wink.gif
Are you able to still use the memory defroster thing without that matrix board? Weird I thought those were gonna be included. will they be when they hit retail? Pretty cool you can just use software but kinda a bummer having to void warranty right away by soldering those 2 pads.

Lookin forward to your results as usual. You always got all the newest toys to play with
tongue.gif

·
jonnyblaze
4,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDhydro View Post

Are you able to still use the memory defroster thing without that matrix board? Weird I thought those were gonna be included. will they be when they hit retail? Pretty cool you can just use software but kinda a bummer having to void warranty right away by soldering those 2 pads.

Lookin forward to your results as usual. You always got all the newest toys to play with
tongue.gif
It looks like the matrix add on board will not be available to the masses so it looks like it doesn't come with the card and will not be available for sale which is dissapointing. I think there is a memory defroster button on the card though.

But like Gunny said it seems easy to enable overvoltage so I am excited to see what he can do with the card.

·
LN2 user
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Memory defroster is also functional without the board, you have to short two pads, then it can be enabled with a simple dip switch.
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
Very impressive card indeed, if it came out earlier I might not have a kingpin in my rig atm.

Id have a kingpin and matrix
tongue.gif

·
Registered
52 Posts
Quote:

Was messing around tonight using up the last of my LN2 so I can get a refill on Friday.

Managed a pretty decent Catzilla single card score, 3rd place globally. The card was at 1.5vgpu and 1.675vmem at -120C - next up is to complete the memory defroster jumper
biggrin.gif

Congrats! Nice job!

·
LN2 user
1,419 Posts
41 - 60 of 485 Posts