Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a new LCD monitor, and I found some Asus 25.5 ones that are pretty cheap(about $300). The problem is I never bought any Asus monitors before, only used Viewsonic and Dell before.

Anyone here tried Asus LCDs before? Are they worth it? How's the quality compared to Viewsonic or Dell?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
A buddy of mine has one and so far it's been a pretty good buy for him. I've seen it of course, and it has a very nice picture. He's had it for roughly 6 months and so far np's at all. Plus it has a very nice webcam built into it.

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
They are good. Really good.

They've been compared to Samsungs even, they won't be quite as good, but you definitely won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Some of the Asus screens I've seen have been really nice. I wouldn't have any second thoughts.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nardox View Post
I'm getting a new LCD monitor, and I found some Asus 25.5 ones that are pretty cheap(about $300). The problem is I never bought any Asus monitors before, only used Viewsonic and Dell before.

Anyone here tried Asus LCDs before? Are they worth it? How's the quality compared to Viewsonic or Dell?

The quality is great all these brands are great:

Asus
Acer
BenQ
Viewsonic
Samsung
Hanns-G
Gateway
Sceptre

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by 7hm View Post
The quality is great all these brands are great:

Asus
Acer
BenQ
Viewsonic
Samsung
Hanns-G
Gateway
Sceptre
shouldn't Dell Ultrasharp and NEC get on the list?

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
I have an Asus 23.6" and it looks awsome. LCD tech has gotten pretty standard, so even cheap monitors look pretty good. I would say most Asus are mid to mid upper quality.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
i have the 23.6 also , so far its been great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts