AS u see i dont have any old AM2/AM2+ cpu to play with...(i borrow my friend's CPU and boot it up...it is 2001...and i did not have chance to flash it, b/c he took his pc back...)
here is the timeline
- ASUS A8N32X died, RMA
- Replaced with Brand NEW M2N32SW PRo
- Bought PII 940
- PII 940 = No luck with the board
- Bought GA 790FX board
- PII 940 runs perfect & M2N32SW Pro collecting dust
few months later... need new build to retired my old P4 server
- Bought AMD X2 6400+ off [H]
- month later, never arrive
- Now, decide to buy Phenom 9950 off ebay...
- Reading online and ASUS support only up to 9750.....
- I am here...
p.s. IF my 9950 does not work, does anyone has super duber low end AM2 cpu i can buy off or borrow to flash the stupid bios?