Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Unwilling Beta tester
7,188 Posts
Wow, you are a patient man!

According to EK's CoolingConfigurator there are some blocks which will fit the North- and SouthBridge, they are the EK-NB S-MAX and the EK-ASUS NB/SB 1 respectively. They both come in Plexi and Acetal versions.

I couldn't find anything for the MOSFETs or a full board one though. You can always measure up your mobo heatsinks' mounting holes and see if anything can be modified to fit the MOSFETs.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Mobo waterblocks are not made for all mobo models. Normally mobo full cover blocks are reserved for the high ended mobos. You can however find some individual blocks.

Here are the SB and NB blocks.

NB = EK-NB S-MAX

SB = EK-ASUS NB/SB 1

Like I said, lower end mobo's normally don't get any attention as far as full blocks are concerned. I was trying to find one for my P8P67 WS Revolution to no avail. It's a step short of the premium grade and still nothing in terms of full cover WB's.

Edit: Damn ginger beat me too it. Well at least I have pictures, and everyone loves pictures!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the advice guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GingerJohn
View Post

Wow, you are a patient man!

According to EK's CoolingConfigurator there are some blocks which will fit the North- and SouthBridge, they are the EK-NB S-MAX and the EK-ASUS NB/SB 1 respectively. They both come in Plexi and Acetal versions.

I couldn't find anything for the MOSFETs or a full board one though. You can always measure up your mobo heatsinks' mounting holes and see if anything can be modified to fit the MOSFETs.

ok thanks...i am patient for that just because im still saving for new gpus and THEN im gonna put everything under water...and i just thought id try this thread again for kicks...and it was worth it!!! THanks again!!!!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts