Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Asustek's P5K3 Premium/WiFi-AP mainboard comes with two 1GB of PC3-10666 (1333MHz) memory modules already installed onboard and covered with high-performance heat-spreaders.

X-bit labs
:***:

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36
View Post

Only 1gb? It's useless before you can get it out of the box

re-read tfa.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36
View Post

Only 1gb? It's useless before you can get it out of the box

Quote:

Asustek’s P5K3 Premium/WiFi-AP mainboard comes with two 1GB of PC3-10666 (1333MHz) memory modules already installed onboard and covered with high-performance heat-spreaders.

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
lol I'm a nub.

Anyway, even 2gb will be outdated shortly and you have to get a whole new mobo if you want to upgrade.

·
Premium Member
10,910 Posts
meh too much copper...looks fricken nuts tho

·
Overclocking
9,250 Posts
they should sell 2GB and 4GB models!

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
good thing is, with that much copper, when you're done with the mobo, you can sell it to a scrap yard, hehe

seriously, it is cool, but the need to add the option to get more ram on this thing somehow

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
When this thing was showed off at Computex, they had a Qimonda thing on that board, along with the Asus logo; I'm thinking it uses Qimonda DDR3 modules.

And Qimonda is Infineon I believe.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Hmm. It is a cool idea as it could save price in the long run buying the motherboard & RAM together, but I think they should've left it to the end-user's preference of RAM instead of bodging them off with their own.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts