Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there's anything I could do with this motherboard towards overclocking?

I've played with ClockGen and CPU-FSB (software overclocking), only been able to push ahead 120 MHz for my P4 2.4 GHz to 2.52 GHz. Any possibilites of modifying any voltage regulators on the motherboard to be able to push this CPU a bit farther?

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melraidin

Just wondering if there's anything I could do with this motherboard towards overclocking?

I've played with ClockGen and CPU-FSB (software overclocking), only been able to push ahead 120 MHz for my P4 2.4 GHz to 2.52 GHz. Any possibilites of modifying any voltage regulators on the motherboard to be able to push this CPU a bit farther?

I checked out your motherboard manual and the BIOS doesn't have any configurable CPU options only memory options. The only voltage adjustments in the BIOS is your "DDR Reference voltage", no Vcore adjustment. So ya, it looks like your only chance of OCing is with OC software. Did your motherboard come with the "AI Overclocking utility"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts