1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
never used it but based on my past experiences with asus and also considering that i am using the asusp5p800...i would say its a good buy...gives u more option than the abit ai7 in any case....

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrixMII300

never used it but based on my past experiences with asus and also considering that i am using the asusp5p800...i would say its a good buy...gives u more option than the abit ai7 in any case....

Thanks for thta hopefully i can order it this weekend with a xp-90, vantec tornado and AS5
.......and hopefully my 6600GT will work on it seeing that it might be my motherboard sucking

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
the 6600gt will work on it alright but i am guessing that u wanna have some bios update as soon as u get the mobo in....anyways...just to let u know though its no comparison...my asus p5p800 allowed me lots of oc space compared to my abit ai7 and it had the agp port to go with..so thats why i m sure the mobo is good for money...

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
I concur with the above. That's a good overclocking board for the price.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeric

I concur with the above. That's a good overclocking board for the price.

Ha its one of the most expensive socket 478 boards Newegg has
it better be awsome....hopefully order it soon

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
The SE should go around $90, which is a good price for a solid overclocking board. The cream of the crop S478s usually go in the range of $110-$150.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts