Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im new to all this i just got done building my first computer but i want to overclock but want to know what is safe for me and how to do it.. Thanks very much

I have Asus P5AD2 Premium Motherboard, P4 3.4 1mb ce 800fsb Prescott, 1 Hitachi 250gig sata harddrive 7200, 1 WD 80gig ide special edition 7200, Seagate 60gig ide, i wanna add 1 or 2 more hard drives. Case Fans i have intake 1 Tornado, A Side Fan that came with the Case for intake and 2 Regular 80MM 2500 RPM Fans in the back for outtake.. Memory is Corsair 1 GB DDR2 (533) PC-4200, 600Watt Premium Powersupply, Chieftec Matrix Case, Video Card Gainward GeForce PCX5900 V595DT6176 128MB DDR/PCI-E/Video-Out/DVI, 1 dvd burner, 1 cd burner.. ok Thats my Set up but now i want to overclock... Can Someone please tell me what is safe to overclock to and how i should do it.. Sorry for wasting peoples time if i am asking stupid questions.

Thank You So Much in Advance

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konfusion

Ok im new to all this i just got done building my first computer but i want to overclock but want to know what is safe for me and how to do it.. Thanks very much

I have Asus P5AD2 Premium Motherboard, P4 3.4 1mb ce 800fsb Prescott, 1 Hitachi 250gig sata harddrive 7200, 1 WD 80gig ide special edition 7200, Seagate 60gig ide, i wanna add 1 or 2 more hard drives. Case Fans i have intake 1 Tornado, A Side Fan that came with the Case for intake and 2 Regular 80MM 2500 RPM Fans in the back for outtake.. Memory is Corsair 1 GB DDR2 (533) PC-4200, 600Watt Premium Powersupply, Chieftec Matrix Case, Video Card Gainward GeForce PCX5900 V595DT6176 128MB DDR/PCI-E/Video-Out/DVI, 1 dvd burner, 1 cd burner.. ok Thats my Set up but now i want to overclock... Can Someone please tell me what is safe to overclock to and how i should do it.. Sorry for wasting peoples time if i am asking stupid questions.

Thank You So Much in Advance

Welcome to the forum.

first off make sure you read the Intel overclocking guide, this way you will have a good understanding about overclocking before you start. Then when you get ready and you still have some specific question feel free to ask.

Intel overclocking guide. ---> http://www.overclock.net/overclock.p...uide-intel.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts