1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Adeoliver!...are you going for this baby?...know something about the Conroe support?... I'm dying to get this MB but the Conroe thing makes me think about it!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by keepunderground

Hey Adeoliver!...are you going for this baby?...know something about the Conroe support?... I'm dying to get this MB but the Conroe thing makes me think about it!

Yeah Ive ordered 1, not sure on the conroe support. Have you checked out the ASUS site about it? Im sure if you gave them a call they could answer all your questions.

·
Registered
157 Posts
yea i just orderd my board too, and i am lovin this price. just yesterday i posted my find of this board and it was $300!! Newegg must of just put in on their site.

i cant wait to get this puppy because it had some really good reviews in oc, and i want to see how well their fanless PCB really works at keeping things cooler as i am using air right now.

will post my review as soon as i get it up and running

Just Checked Newegg to check my order confermation and in the email they sent me it was listed as P5WD2-E premium 955x. errr gave me a scare, so i went to their site to check the price of the board and make sure i got the right one. looked at the price and it was 269 insted of the 225 i paid so at first i thought i may have gotten the wrong one! but no Newegg changed their price already upped it over 40 bucks, and they just mistyped it in the email, thank god

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by bryman31

hey i want to get this board too, but whats the best CPU for it???

The question isnt whats the best CPU for it, the question is how much can you afford, cause this board will handle any of the new and some old 775 CPU's and I think the big dog is some where over a grand, I think it is the 3.2ghz dual core Extreme edition!!!!

·
Banned
319 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeoliver

The question isnt whats the best CPU for it, the question is how much can you afford, cause this board will handle any of the new and some old 775 CPU's and I think the big dog is some where over a grand, I think it is the 3.2ghz dual core Extreme edition!!!!

YIKES....i wont be spending that much..besides its a grand now, but in like 5 months it will be 300....hehehehe but in gonna get me that board.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts