Overclock.net banner
701 - 720 of 769 Posts

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,411 Posts
On Hero,2101 BIOS fan control is fubar. May be specific to motherboard. I use AIsuite for fan control anyway. Besides that it is fine on my Hero/10700, 5.1 GHz OC transferred over fine.

·
ٴٴٴ╲⎝⧹˙͜>˙⧸⎠╱
6,475 Posts
Hi shamino, thanks for all the beta bioses.

I have to report though, that the 2101 bios has a but that results in broken fan curve functionality, there's no adjustment possible and the fan will run on its lowest possible speed.

Patiently waiting for a fix!

Asus M12 Apex Z490

·
Facepalm
10,928 Posts
Hi shamino, thanks for all the beta bioses.

I have to report though, that the 2101 bios has a but that results in broken fan curve functionality, there's no adjustment possible and the fan will run on its lowest possible speed.

Patiently waiting for a fix!

Asus M12 Apex Z490
Seems like this is verified. Reported on the Hero as well. Should be a reproducible bug.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,411 Posts
2101 you mean.
I cannot find the link to the 2010 BIOSes, can you please help ?
2101. They are one page back in this thread. But be aweare the fan control in those BIOS is fubar.

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,411 Posts
I know about the 2101 BIOS as well as the fubar fan control, hence why I wanted the 2010. Plus, keeping a collection of all BIOSes for the M12H :)
I think you are responding to a typo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently installed this motherboard into my pc from a msi z490 gaming a pro.
After updating drivers and bios on my Asus, I tried clocking all settings as they were on my other much cheaper motherboard, 5.1ghz @1.365v LLC5 and 4000mhz cl15 (xmp)g skills ram @1.5v. These settings were stable on my msi board, but on this board these settings won’t even get me to the startup screen without freezing. Being new to Asus models, am I missing something within the settings in the Asus bios that’s preventing me from running OC settings stable compared to on a much cheaper board?

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Premium Member
Rig in the signature
440 Posts
fixed fan controls
Hi @shamino1978, is there a chance to get some insight on the bios changes introduced since v2004 for M12E?

• Rep+
Reactions: Celcius

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,411 Posts
Can verify fan control works properly in 2102 with Hero XII. Thanks for supplying us with a fix in short order Shamino.

·
Facepalm
10,928 Posts
Yep fan controls are working! @shamino1978

Any chance for updated microcode for RKL? It still seems to be on old microcode, instead of the newest one (3C).

I know it can be patched in manually and flashed with USB flashback, as long as users update their ME firmware first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
fixed fan controls
Hi @shamino1978, Thank you for sharing 2102 bios,
I already cleared fan control issue of 2101 bios. The fan(ROG-MAXIUMS-XII-FORMULA) is working good after I flashed this 2102 bios.

701 - 720 of 769 Posts