Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i recently about a week ago purchased an ASUS STRIX X470 MITX board in order to replace my X370GTN Board with overheating VRM's and the board has been working perfectly. But occasionally every 6-8 hours or so the CPU fan's on the AIO will ramp up to 100% or so as if i was running a heavy CPU task overnight like usual but when i go to check my temperatures the CPU is sitting in the mid 30's with the fan's screaming and the CPU is at idle with no workload.

Has anyone had any issues like these? The fan curve set in the BIOS is not aggressive at all and the CPU never goes above 75C even when pinned at 100% during an actual task and neither are any of the temperatures reported in HWInfo64 above 75C as well, CPU is sitting at stock settings as well as the RAM.

EDIT: Forgot to mention but BIOS is latest as mentioned on ASUS's website.

·
⤷ αC
11,240 Posts
If I had to take a guess it's the known issues of ASUS' AIsuite with monitoring software.

It's probably a conflict between AISuite and the AIO software.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Windows install is fresh as the previous install with the X370GTN didn't work very well anymore so the only software related to hardware is Aura and HWInfo64 so i can't see it being any conflicts it's just confusing me lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts