Overclock.net banner
2841 - 2860 of 2872 Posts

·
OC...D
28,261 Posts
I'm not seeing them
Where i can buy this coz i dont see this on evga web page, can you share me the link please ?
***? Ugh. I'm not seeing them listed at the Nvidia store... that sucks!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Jpmboy

·
OC...D
28,261 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Nizzen

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Best x299 board - bullet proof, very fast and I have 4 others!
I still use my x299 Apex daily. Looks like I never will let i go :p
Luckily I got a 30 series nvlink and 2x 3090. Nvlink is for benchmarking for fun only :p

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have 2 Asus board x299 and no more bios update file on Asus web site ???

I also have 1 Asus lga 1200 board and bios file update are there, why no more bios availability for x299 ??

·
Registered
996 Posts
they get dropped pretty fast, best bet is to go to the ROG forum and look into the modded bios thread.
But why they removed all bios ? I never saw anything like this.

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: changboy

·
Old and Decrepit
2,664 Posts
It’s difficult to find a 3 slot. Nvidia has them and I’m still on 2080Tis and picked up and ASUS 3 slot bridge way back when and it was a mistake and had to get a 4 slot for the R6E. I’m glad I made that mistake. Now you really want a challenge go look for a two slot. Only place I found was Nvidia and they aren’t listed as what you look for. When I had my cards vertical I ordered one from a reseller because Nvidia had none and it’s made for RTX 6000 quadro but works just fine on the 20XX.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
It’s difficult to find a 3 slot. Nvidia has them and I’m still on 2080Tis and picked up and ASUS 3 slot bridge way back when and it was a mistake and had to get a 4 slot for the R6E. I’m glad I made that mistake. Now you really want a challenge go look for a two slot. Only place I found was Nvidia and they aren’t listed as what you look for. When I had my cards vertical I ordered one from a reseller because Nvidia had none and it’s made for RTX 6000 quadro but works just fine on the 20XX.
We are talking about 3 slot nvlink for 3090 .
Nvlink for 20 series is no problem to find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Questions for this x299 Setup (SEE BELOW). Might Ditch and go to Z590. The 64GB of ram is not on the QVL List.(https://www.gskill.com/qvl/165/168/1536221531/F4-4000C19D-32GTZKK-Qvl) I cannot get it to post at 4000MHZ with stock timings. I am not good with trying to change timings. Can get to post at 3600MHZ and let it run auto from there. Was thinking of possibly two different scenarios. Sell the ram and get something that is on the QVL or Sell the CPU/MB and switch over to Z590 with a 10700K or something newer with the F4-4000mhz ram. This Current Machine is used for gaming. I also have another machine 3700x with 32GB Ram at 3600MHZ and GTX 1080.. Just wondering what yalls thoughts were if you were in this situation. I am a newb when it comes to any type of overclocking but would like to learn more.

Hope I didn't ramble to much and this makes sense. Thanks for the help.

Motherboard model Prime X299-A II

UEFI Version: 0901

CPU: 10900X

Memory kit part number (s) and amount in GB: GSkill Trident Z F4-4000C19D-32GTZKK (2x16) I have two sets for 64GB Total.

GPU: EVGA RTX 2080TI

SSD/HDDs/Optical drives:

PSU:

USB Devices (model/version number):

Monitor:

CPU Cooler: BE Quiet

PC CASE: Meshify C

Operating system: Microsoft Activated yes/no? Windows 10 YES

Drivers Installed (include version):

Any third Party temp/voltage software installed:

System Overclocked (provide details)? NO

2841 - 2860 of 2872 Posts