Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Download nvidia coolbits registry hack and load it to your registry. Then go to advanced settings where you will find clock frequency settings. Once there you can select manual overclocking. Start uping 10 mhz at a time until you see artifacts(screen has little things shooting all around). Thats when youve uped it to much. Also if there is no fan you probably will want to get one for a better oc and temperatures. Welcome to the forum!

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
extra GPU volts may be able to be added to your 5200, just DL xbios editor and save your bios image and upload it here and ill take a look, any questions just read my guide that'll answer them

·
Registered
356 Posts
um download these drivers and they come with coolbits 3d built in and from there ask a question http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=947
the easiest way to install them is first download the stuff. Then a thing appears thats like two z's intersecting. then u highlight copy whatever it says under it. then go to run and paste it. then it will show a bunch of files and junk look for something that says vgx. something or guru3d.com then go down and it will have a setup icon with like 3 triangles connected like a chain in a way and the install them. GOOD LUCK! just ask for further assistance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guy please work with me and try given me the right and best tools to OC this card !! Help me with the best links...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smalie

Guy please work with me and try given me the right and best tools to OC this card !! Help me with the best links...

Jejejeje got them up 355MHz and 464MH... See your efforts payed off IM OCing

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to bring down Core to 346. But after playing KOTOR for like 1 hour got them stable at 346(core) and 464(memory). And trust me its pretty cold here in PR right now. Could my problem be PSU??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts