Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any experience with this?
i have suddenlink right now, and they just recently went from uncapped wonderfulness, to having a 150gb a month cap.
obviously this isn't going to fly, considering i watch entire seasons on netflix in like a week.
literally the ONLY other isp that is offered in our area is at&t.
so, does anyone have any experience with it? is it good?

·
Registered
624 Posts
it's fine with most areas but uverse is also capped if you didn't already know. It's 150gb per month without their uverse television, 250gb with their uverse television. Due to the cap, I see no point in getting the fastest speed they offer (kind of shooting themselves in the foot with that one). It's also i think a $10 charge for going 50gb over the cap. Not sure about the amount but im fairly certain it's $10 or close to. Just get like their 6mbps connection or something and consider it an 'upgrade' for going over the cap. It's better than getting a much more expensive plan AND going over the cap. In the end, if you don't need their cable television, it'll still be cheaper to go over the 150gb cap than to save $20 worth of overages and have to pay them $50-100 for television you may or may not use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts