Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Ive seen a 360 run on top with a little bit of modding and cajoleing from HW labs.

Not the best case to bolt up a rad and go with. but if you got the tools, skills, and motivation. it will liquid cool well.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just watched a review and it said it comes with 120 mounting rackets at the top
you can mount a 360 with no modding i think.

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinthewind View Post
I just watched a review and it said it comes with 120 mounting rackets at the top
you can mount a 360 with no modding i think.
Correct. You can mount a second 240mm radiator behind the hard drives without any modding, too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reallly? OK definitly want

Even though its my first loop im trying to make this build look really good. Ill be getting all my cables unisleeved edventually, but first, of course, comes the main hardware.

Ill have my cpu loop up and running late this week or early next week.

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
You can mount a 480* rad up top without any modding. See sig.

*less than 63mm thick

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Well, actually, to better elaborate on my answer, it comes with a plastic bracket to mount 120mm fans or up to a triple-size radiator up top (or a quad, as SimpleTech says); the holes themselves are spaced for the stock fans only, though again, that's what the bracket is for, to let you mount other stuff.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it allow me to use push pull xpsc rad with enermax magma fans? Thats my one and only req.

PS: Ill be getting a custom window side panel from performance pcs

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinthewind
View Post

Will it allow me to use push pull xpsc rad with enermax magma fans? Thats my one and only req.

PS: Ill be getting a custom window side panel from performance pcs

It should, yes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp View Post
Correct. You can mount a second 240mm radiator behind the hard drives without any modding, too.

Are you sure about that ?

Depends of the rad i suppose. My EK240 couldn't fit without some adjustments. The rad would bump against the bottom surface when using the default fixations.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me change my req. Can i fit a xpsc rx360 rad on the top of the case with enermax magmas in pushpull, AND fit a 120mm xpsc rad with enermax magma pushpull at the back?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts