Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
It is in low power mode. Try running SuperPi and it will magically shoot back up to stock.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well my second question is do you think my processor is defective in any way?, my browsers always crash, always get corruption errors, and yes i've changed the voltage to 1.3 V, this is the only voltage that wont give me a BSOD.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty453;11955071
oooh, i see thanks. :/ whenever i download games and install them i always get corruption errors, im thinking this is due to my Processor
ur download maybe corrupting due to some other reasons like
the source has corrupted data
or its being corrupted during download due to improper hash info causing hash check fails.....
....and its nothing all ph 2 x4 go as low as 800mhz to save power.....
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty453;11955071
oooh, i see thanks. :/ whenever i download games and install them i always get corruption errors, im thinking this is due to my Processor
Disable Cool 'n' Quiet, C1E, and all that other junk, why do you have this proc in a CHIVF? OVERCLOCK IT!
tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty453;11955096
Well my second question is do you think my processor is defective in any way?, my browsers always crash, always get corruption errors, and yes i've changed the voltage to 1.3 V, this is the only voltage that wont give me a BSOD.
try running prime 95 if no error is there then it might be a s/w problem or maybe ram problem....

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
old as in any dx9 or even 8 game dont require any tweaking on my i7 with 8 threads so i dont think x6 would have any problem with its 6 threads.....

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alright, thank you for your feedback, i shall take this pc back to the people who installed my parts that i bought and if they say i need a new cpu, i will get a Hex core.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.