Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ati 5770 problems
Hey guys, i currently have the 11.3 drivers installed and I can't play LoL over 20 fps. I never could because I just started playing. I can't play the bulletstorm demo maxed out either and I get 5 fps when I do max it out, and I'm still on the homescreen. (Check my sig rig for references) Also it seems to be underperforming. What should I do? Driver sweeper than install latest drivers or what?

·
Turtle Lives Matter
5,030 Posts
Try the 11.4 drivers, or roll back to 10.3. Also disable morphological filtering if it is enabled, as it is giving GPUs hell. Also set Tessellation to application managed.

·
VROOM VROOM
6,055 Posts
I would first try the driver sweep and installing older drivers. Try going back to like 10.xx and see if it changes. If it does, then work up towards 11.3 to see where it changes.

I have not played Lol on my card, but I have played bullet storm at max settings and I get plenty of FPS.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Quote:

Originally Posted by damric
View Post

Try the 11.4 drivers, or roll back to 10.3. Also disable morphological filtering if it is enabled, as it is giving GPUs hell. Also set Tessellation to application managed.

I am trying the 11.3 drivers and they are giving me the same thing. Where can I find the "tesselation" thing you are talking about in CCC? i made everytihng into lowest but the textures and everything look like crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrasherht
View Post

I would first try the driver sweep and installing older drivers. Try going back to like 10.xx and see if it changes. If it does, then work up towards 11.3 to see where it changes.

I have not played Lol on my card, but I have played bullet storm at max settings and I get plenty of FPS.

ok well i went to 11.3 and it was really buggy on sooo idk what to do really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.