Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
I think the DNA's are limited to nvidia cards, try omegacorner.com I think it is for omega drivers.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Check out this guide, if you decide to overclock your videocard. That and driver tweaking is going to make the most improvement in performance.

I would also download 3dmark01SE and benchmakr everytime you make a change. That'll be the best way to test for gains or loses in performance.

·
Banned
2,363 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

I think the DNA's are limited to nvidia cards, try omegacorner.com I think it is for omega drivers.

no DNA-drivers just released there first nvidia dirvers like a couple of days ago the ati dnas seem to be the best for me but you can get the omegas from www.omegadrivers.net

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
first thing is first, download omega drivers and an OC utility such as rage3d. for all the info u need just check out my guide in my sig

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
not quite, ATI tool doesnt always get it right and sometimes over\\under OCs, best to use what it finds as a guide and pushing on from there

·
Registered
362 Posts
Personaly i dont use atitool just think that its good and safe for noobs. I clocked my card to 550 from500 and run 3Dmark 2001 for 12hours to get sure its stable. same did with the mem. so simple..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts