Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy in my area is selling this for $175 cdn. Is that a good price and how much better is it than my MSI x1300Pro?<br />
<br />
here is his add<br />
<br />
ATI/Sapphire X1800XL PCI-E 256mb GDDR3 1.4ns memory w/ZALMAN VF700-CU - $175<br />
this is one of the earlier versions with the better memory newer versions mostly have 2.0ns, also have original heatsink&fan

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
That seems like it would be about 150 us dollars. It's really cheap so I'd look out if its busted or something like that. BUT at the price you can't really go wrong with a x1800. Plus it's got a aftermarket cooler on it....

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
That seems like a good price for that card. I say go for it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even though it is a sapphire, it will still be a good deal, i just messaged the guy and he responded with<br><br>
about 1 year, ordered it from NCIX, i think i may still have the receipt somewhere also, its in very good condition, works great, temps were always around 65c under load, plays pretty much any game i threw at it, it is PCI-E as well. I've never had any issues with it, i do have the original heatsink and fan for it, but it wasnt very good. I paid $475+tax and shipping for it new plus $36+tax for the zalman copper cooler.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Go for it man !

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bought and installed it. Now i gotta sell my old card LOL

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Nice did you clean out all the old driver crap!

• Rep+
Reactions: Damage82

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, damn, knew i forgot something, thanks

·
Banned
5,844 Posts
Here use this guide.. I folowed it and got 700/700 benchable something like 675/700 24/7<br />
<a href="http://www.legitreviews.com/article/276/1/" target="_blank">http://www.legitreviews.com/article/276/1/</a>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts