Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed ati tray tools to test for artifacts. When trying to load program, I get this message.

I have tried reinstalling numerous times. What is another program I can use to test for stability.

·
Registered
528 Posts
You need to boot windows with driver signing disabled. If you want it done automatically each time, use ReadyDriverPro.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've been getting that as well. If you want ATT for the artifact scanner, download the latest "old"/official version from the main site instead of the beta from guru3d, it works just fine under x64, at least artifact scanner (can't OC within it or do anything else, but you should use RivaTuner for that anyway)

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
If anybody can get around the conspiracy to block this file from being downloaded, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Thanks, I tried that. I think the beta version of atitool makes it unnecessary though.

I'm sorry but I was getting an error that prevented me from downloading the file that I assumed was a fake error generated by the site because I was not a registered user, and all other searches for the file name turned up only Chinese websites and portals into portals where supposedly it would take me yet another portal to download the site, only to be taken to another portal..

·
Premium Member
25,202 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aweir View Post
Thanks, I tried that. I think the beta version of atitool makes it unnecessary though.

I'm sorry but I was getting an error that prevented me from downloading the file that I assumed was a fake error generated by the site because I was not a registered user, and all other searches for the file name turned up only Chinese websites and portals into portals where supposedly it would take me yet another portal to download the site, only to be taken to another portal..

Oh wow, whats up with that.

Anyway, I'll attach it.
Attachment 145086

BTW does the new ATT work without driver signing?

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Thanks, I wanted to get ati tray tools working, but not for overclocking. Ati Overdrive works good for that. Ati tray tools loads, but when I change settings like AA and AAA it doesn't reflect this change in CCC. how do I know it's actually working?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts