Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Serisouly, There is cable management. If i took the other side panel off. you will see that the majority of the cable are there lol. Everything is tied etc, and the only thing i cant sort out is the wires going from my fans on the side panel going into the molex connectors

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by subliminally incorrect
View Post

nice, what are you getting for temps on IBT load?

58C Tops, won't go any higher than that, And yeah, it's a little close to critical 62C lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atomfix
View Post

Serisouly, There is cable management. If i took the other side panel off. you will see that the majority of the cable are there lol. Everything is tied etc, and the only thing i cant sort out is the wires going from my fans on the side panel going into the molex connectors

What you can do is get a molex to 3 pin adapter and run it to a fan controller. Just route the cables on the bottom where u can't see it.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Febreze
View Post

What you can do is get a molex to 3 pin adapter and run it to a fan controller. Just route the cables on the bottom where u can't see it.

That's on my list to get
a fan controller, a nice touch screen one xD

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys
I just started an Offical AMD Rig posting thread (pictures) in AMD General if you want to take a look and help start it off.

A chance for you to show off your rigs
hehe

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjay247Xx;11993919
That's a nice welsh build you have there.
BUT WHERE ARE THE SHEEP!? :L
LOL! How very dare you!!!

I like my lamb! YUM! Us welsh do loveley LAMB!

Galwaf fy Serenity chyfrifiadur nid wyf yn gwybod pam ond maen fy ffrind cymraeg!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjay247Xx;11993956
Lol, ok lets try some welsh, rwyn galli siarad cymraeg hefyd, ond dwi ddym yn da at e, Lmao I'm so terrible >.>
Gall da iawn, fy fiance siarad yn well na fi yn Gymraeg, serch hynny, lle am's yng nghymru ydych chi'n byw yna?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.