Registered
189 Posts
Looks sweet

Have you thought of cable management?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Serisouly, There is cable management. If i took the other side panel off. you will see that the majority of the cable are there lol. Everything is tied etc, and the only thing i cant sort out is the wires going from my fans on the side panel going into the molex connectors

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by subliminally incorrect
View Post

nice, what are you getting for temps on IBT load?

58C Tops, won't go any higher than that, And yeah, it's a little close to critical 62C lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atomfix
View Post

Serisouly, There is cable management. If i took the other side panel off. you will see that the majority of the cable are there lol. Everything is tied etc, and the only thing i cant sort out is the wires going from my fans on the side panel going into the molex connectors

What you can do is get a molex to 3 pin adapter and run it to a fan controller. Just route the cables on the bottom where u can't see it.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Febreze
View Post

What you can do is get a molex to 3 pin adapter and run it to a fan controller. Just route the cables on the bottom where u can't see it.

That's on my list to get
a fan controller, a nice touch screen one xD

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys
I just started an Offical AMD Rig posting thread (pictures) in AMD General if you want to take a look and help start it off.

A chance for you to show off your rigs
hehe

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just ordered a "OCZ 60GB Vertex 2E" My computer is going to be as high as LSD
tongue.gif

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjay247Xx;11993919
That's a nice welsh build you have there.
BUT WHERE ARE THE SHEEP!? :L
LOL! How very dare you!!!

I like my lamb! YUM! Us welsh do loveley LAMB!

Galwaf fy Serenity chyfrifiadur nid wyf yn gwybod pam ond maen fy ffrind cymraeg!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomfix;11993930
LOL! How very dare you!!!

I like my lamb! YUM! Us welsh do loveley LAMB!

Galwaf fy Serenity chyfrifiadur nid wyf yn gwybod pam ond maen fy ffrind cymraeg!
Lol, ok lets try some welsh, rwyn galli siarad cymraeg hefyd, ond dwi ddym yn da at e, Lmao I'm so terrible >.>

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjay247Xx;11993956
Lol, ok lets try some welsh, rwyn galli siarad cymraeg hefyd, ond dwi ddym yn da at e, Lmao I'm so terrible >.>
Gall da iawn, fy fiance siarad yn well na fi yn Gymraeg, serch hynny, lle am's yng nghymru ydych chi'n byw yna?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts