Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a 77 bonneville core attatched to their case? . . .or how would i go about doing this? . .is it possible? . .i want a clean install.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>DanNEBTD</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Does anyone have a picture of a 77 bonneville core attatched to their case? . . .or how would i go about doing this? . .is it possible? . .i want a clean install.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
DD has these and the cores they fit , dont know if they are Bonneville or not..<a href="http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=49&cat=14&page=1" target="_blank">Danger Den :: Radiators :: Heater Core Radiators :: Shroud for Standard Heater Core</a>

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Most people mount them on top, they are pretty big and don't fit well inside except for the largest of cases. Look in the watercooled pics section.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did a search in the pics and only come up with one and it wasnt mounted. . . no descriptions i guess. . .<br><br>
But im looking at getting a big azz Lian li or the mozart . .so space shouldnt be an issue.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
They aren't hard to mount,just get some 6-32 threaded rod which will slip through the fins or large zip ties, make some standoffs from some plastic pipe and you can put it wherever it will fit. Don't mount it till it is bled though, you need to move it around to get all the air out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts