Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Meh, those XFX ones have bad cooling..I'd spend a few bucks more for the EVGA so I can clock them higher. Plus I don't like rebates....

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: AMD+nVidia

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Compusa probably has hundreds of these while ebay's stock will disappear in a blink. That's why i posted it.

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD+nVidia
View Post

Also doesn't look legit to me..

u can ask gibsonnovva he has bought a few of this he can help u better than me

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimersnerd
View Post

Those are used and have no warranty.

they have a 7 day warranty ,and if u can tell in 7 days if is bad or not ,then idon't know

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by azcrazy
View Post

u can ask gibsonnovva he has bought a few of this he can help u better than me

I bought 4 of them a few weeks back and had no problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by azcrazy
View Post

they have a 7 day warranty ,and if u can tell in 7 days if is bad or not ,then idon't know

Most hardware doesn't die within the first 7 days. I bought them from there a few week back only because they were $80 elsewhere. This saved my a total of $120 so I could afford to have one die. If their the same price AR then I say go for the new one with the rebate since it will lessen the risk, especially since folding stresses the GPU a ton.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I was most definitely NOT recommending that you buy the cards from EVGA's eBay store. Someone asked for a link, I obliged.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimersnerd
View Post

I bought 4 of them a few weeks back and had no problems.

Most hardware doesn't die within the first 7 days. I bought them from there a few week back only because they were $80 elsewhere. This saved my a total of $120 so I could afford to have one die. If their the same price AR then I say go for the new one with the rebate since it will lessen the risk, especially since folding stresses the GPU a ton.

so ok u use them, and u said they are no good cause they have no warranty, well thats a good one buddy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts