Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just installed a mobo that will allow me to OC this memory that I've had for a little while, just wondering what everyone has achieved with it so far. Post your clock speed, voltage, and timings, please.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good! I have enough time to start OCing tonight, so I'll have mine soon. I have a fan cooler for the memory, Evercool branding. I also have some Evercool RAMsinks, but I may have to wait to install these until next week, when my Silverstone fan arrives. The Arctic Freezer 64 Pro on my CPU hangs over the RAM, so the cooler probably won't fit just yet, though I'm about to check.

Well I fit the cooler on the RAM, but I had to install it at around a 70 degree angle instead of 90, measured from the mobo. I am getting the thinner Silverstone FM92 fan to replace the stock Arctic cooler, so it's all good.

Here are my timings, voltage, and clocks for my first night of OCing this system.

I am about to run Memtest86 on boot, so we'll see how stable, should be though.
DDR voltage is 2.9V
LL

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having some REAL trouble getting this memory up with my mobo, I read at the Tankguys forums that anyone without DFI mobos are having trouble. I haven't found anyone with my mobo and RAM yet; the search continues.......

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are my latest stable CPU and memory settings, along with SiSandra benches for latency and bandwidth. Still can't get them to spec, this is BS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts