Overclock.net banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Then you are fine. That is from last months FaT. It will refresh when the first stats are posted at noon today.

okay great. Won't be breaking any records this go around as average is only 2.5M PPD, but once the new rig is done she'll get up there
Its all good. You are participating and that is all that matters. We talk a lot of friendly smack each month, but that's just what it is, friendly **** talking. We don't care who wins, just who is trying to help.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Its all good. You are participating and that is all that matters. We talk a lot of friendly smack each month, but that's just what it is, friendly **** talking. We don't care who wins, just who is trying to help.

absolutely. want to put the hardware I don't use much anymore to good use. The dedicated folding rig will change all of that

·
User of the PC
2,046 Posts
If my rigs stay on for the entire time, I'm shooting for 25 million for this month. Should be able to get it if there are no hiccups.
Really? I'm sure you'll pass that in no time. My junker rigs put out 100 million last month.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Crap.. fixed the UPS, but forgot to turn on the systems :doh:

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
If my rigs stay on for the entire time, I'm shooting for 25 million for this month. Should be able to get it if there are no hiccups.
Really? I'm sure you'll pass that in no time. My junker rigs put out 100 million last month.
I meant 25 million for this months FaT (2days). Yea, that wasn't clear in my message, doh!

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
is that what you call the Vs or 2080Tis?
Rolling start!
2080Tis this FAT if the weather cooperates, else they fold overnight only. The 3 TVs are doing milkyway. :eek:

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts

·
I can count to potato
743 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
I completely forgot about this.

Started the client, I'll pause if for a bit of Skyrim and then start folding.

·
Fold on!
6,815 Posts
Easy for you to say :rolleyes:
Just kidding, it's all about helping the research!
Both systems are working hard, I'm looking at an average of 5.5m ppd

:wheee:

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
My 750ti is supposedly getting 350K PPD on this 13423 work unit. More than double what a 950 is getting with a 13422 in the same system.
Yea, the 134.. series WUs are killer. When both my 2080 Tis get one my ppd is 8.3 million.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
My 750ti is supposedly getting 350K PPD on this 13423 work unit. More than double what a 950 is getting with a 13422 in the same system.

Lucky you. why can't I get such nice units?

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Lucky you. why can't I get such nice units?
Anyone can if they sacrifice their children to science for money. Just pointing out that those WU's yield high PPD, the 16600's i'm working on right now are ****.

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Pulling the altar up out of the basement... :devil:

Just got back in town, so I'll spin up some GPUs for the FaT.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

41 - 60 of 90 Posts