Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say that I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but if not let me know.

I want to take the picture below and the one in my avatar & make them into a slide show in my avatar. I will add another pic that I have not taken yet.

Do I need software to do this and if so is there any free applications that will do this.

I have Adobe Photo5.0 shop & Image ready 2.0 but that is hard to use. I remember something like this in the adobe Photo shop but I need to be able to keep the file size small enough so that it will fit into my avatar and I don't remember if it was Photo shop or Image ready...

I'm a total new'b to flash and things of the sort.

Thank you,

N2G

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the links. Now I'll have to install Photoshop again to see if I can get it working for me.

I wish good Luck to me.

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: N2Gaming

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may have to try that Hue. I can't seem to get Photoshop to add a new picture as a new layer so that I can transfer the layers over to Image ready for the animation. sigh.

all my Layer options are grayed out w/out the ability to use the tools. Does any one know why this would be?

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Can'r hurt, Actually Try finding PSP 6.0. I know that version works fine and is easy.

IIRC PhotoShop had a way of making my head hurt.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hueristic
View Post

Can'r hurt, Actually Try finding PSP 6.0. I know that version works fine and is easy.

IIRC PhotoShop had a way of making my head hurt.

LOL yeah my eyes start hurting after too long. I mean if I could get the layers options figured out then I could move on to the next step in the headache

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I figured out what I was doing wrong and how to get layers working. I was trying to open a picture w/Photoshop instead of opening Photoshop then a picture after I had a photoshop file started.

Any way I am able to make all kinds of silly/goofy homegrown avatars now.

LL
LL
LL

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Nice work man!

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was able to finally make a ASUS MyLogo Screen for the M2N Club seen in my Sig. Check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Text is far too small.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thnx Hue.

What text are you refering to?

My guess would be the Text that says The persuit of performance.

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by N2Gaming View Post
Thnx Hue.

What text are you refering to?

My guess would be the Text that says The persuit of performance.
Oh, my bad. I thought it was avatar size! I clicked on it and the enlarged version looks great!

BTW I really liked you flipping Quad. Your new one is just irritating.

: hey since your haveing fun with this do you want to take the 2 pics I posted of the TTS in the 939 thread and make me a attack one?

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hueristic View Post
Oh, my bad. I thought it was avatar size! I clicked on it and the enlarged version looks great!

BTW I really liked you flipping Quad. Your new one is just irritating.

: hey since your haveing fun with this do you want to take the 2 pics I posted of the TTS in the 939 thread and make me a attack one?
Oh cool so I can call it a day on the M2N MyLogo.

I was certain my Avatar would get to some one sooner or later.

I'll change it when I take another "well have my GF takes another picture of me on the quad on all fours.

Send me a pm of what you have in mind and I'd be more then happy to pm the results back to you.

Img File size does not matter I can adjust it to fit avatar for you so what ever you have get it over.

N2G

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Quote:

Oh cool so I can call it a day on the M2N MyLogo.

I was certain my Avatar would get to some one sooner or later.

I'll change it when I take another "well have my GF takes another picture of me on the quad on all fours.

Send me a pm of what you have in mind and I'd be more then happy to pm the results back to you.

Img File size does not matter I can adjust it to fit avatar for you so what ever you have get it over.

N2G

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hueristic View Post

I just maid my new avatar between now and my last post just for you.

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Wow, your really into gaming!

I couldn't find the pics so don't worry bout it. Gonna play some warlords talk wit ya l8r.

·
Premium Member
10,850 Posts
Quote:

Well I figured out what I was doing wrong and how to get layers working. I was trying to open a picture w/Photoshop instead of opening Photoshop then a picture after I had a photoshop file started.

Any way I am able to make all kinds of silly/goofy homegrown avatars now.

Those are great man!
:applaud :

1 - 19 of 19 Posts