Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is My 3DMark05 test score. All i have is my EVGA 7800 GT co OCed with Cool Bits. Just wondering if this score is below average, average, or above average. Thx in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
That score is right on par with your system. I would not worry.

And Welcome to the Forums!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right on, thx. I just found u guys out
hey well i want to OC my 4400+ but i acually read the FAQ and just understand it all.
maybe i have to look at it again.

THX tho o/c.net is awesome so far [email protected]!

-Mark-

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Very nice, time to get to overclocking that CPU though lol A8N-E + X2 4400+ should get you atleast 2.6GHz probably closer to 2.75GHz stable with decent air cooling.

EDIT/// Maybe I misread your above post but you say you understood it all but then put a sad smiley? LOL, if you need any help or have any questions post 'em up and we'll all see to it that they get solved. Welcome to the forum by the way

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
OC.net is heaven!!! lol

ya i had to read through the guide for OCin my cpu like 4 times before i made sense of it and i was goin back nd forth between that and my bios... very time consuming... and it helps to take a few notes when reading also...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that good or bad. I am mad at myself i went cheap on my mobo. SO MAD! spend soo much molla on my system. and i think i cheaped out on my mobo . PFFT! haha

lol i so meant DIDNT understand it ahhah lol.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nForce

is that good or bad. I am mad at myself i went cheap on my mobo. SO MAD! spend soo much molla on my system. and i think i cheaped out on my mobo . PFFT! haha

lol i so meant DIDNT understand it ahhah lol.

i may be wrong but i think the a8n's are good OCers!!! even if its not your way ahead of alot of us!!! its a sweet system!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i needed a good one im going to school starting March 22 to do 3D animation and digital compsiting. CANT WAIT. haha.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea man i sooo will haha. k i just tried ocing my AMD and well i went into the bios, and i cant find any like FSB settings to change or anything
. im lost

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
post another thread so it will attract more people with the know how, and use a descriptive title.ie: help OCing X24400 or something....

im not very familiar with AMD cpu's....YET so i wont be of too much help right now. sorry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts