Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I really like this girl. I think I may be in love with her. in like a month im gunna tell her how i feel about her. anyone give me advice? She talks to me but not a lot. Im not sure how to bring about this subject to her. anyone got tips?

·
Administrator
6,696 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047
Ok, I really like this girl. I think I may be in love with her. in like a month im gunna tell her how i feel about her. anyone give me advice? She talks to me but not a lot. Im not sure how to bring about this subject to her. anyone got tips?
Lol I wrote this girl I like a letter, turns out that she does like me but she dosnt want a boyfriend yet.....
(noooooooooooooooooo! lol)

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
dont worry man she'll come around, it may take time but 1 thing DONT tell her that you love her till bout 4 months into ne possible relationship (if u do love her then and u see each other regularly) else she will run a mile k

·
Registered
290 Posts
6600Gt1047 said:
i've known her for 3 years dude.[/QUOT

By knowing her you mean that you have dated her correct? If that is so you should certainly just say it. There is no amount of information you can hear from someone else that will explain when, where and how it should be said. Its not as seriouse as it seems....in some cases its only words. The feeling of love is much more romantic than the actual saying. If three years has gone by and you two are dating then you should say it....dont make a big deal about it. No flowers no candy, no dinner........ just words.......no pressure.

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
sorry the 'dont worry she 'll come round' was meant for greg ; going out for 3 years! - yea u can tell her no probs (surprised u didnt already

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she hated me in 6th grade, hated me in 7th, liked me over the summer, now talks to me sometimes on teh internet and in school.. we never went out

·
Registered
290 Posts
Quote:

she hated me in 6th grade, hated me in 7th, liked me over the summer, now talks to me sometimes on teh internet and in school.. we never went out

I hate to tell you this but telling her that you love her may not be the best idea right now. It seems that she may like you a bit, but not as much as you like her. I would let this rest a bit and make your move when you know she is ready.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
^^ I agree with Jat. If you tell her you love her without even going out for a while you will instantly scare her off. She will label you a "psycho" and tell all her friends. Next thing you know the rest of your high school career is fuxxored. Trust me on this one, dont do it. Just ask her out on a date and go from there. Baby steps, must start off with baby steps. Ask her out but don't make it seem like you are very interested. Just ask her non-chalantly if she wants to hang out some time. Be sure to use the term "hang out", as it sounds much less pushy to women. Good luck.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
its a tough thing to advise on, there is a girl i like, ive known her all of 5 days, 3 weeks or so including when weve not talked
planning how you want to say something helps, i cant really advise much more than that :-\\

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jatw
I hate to tell you this but telling her that you love her may not be the best idea right now. It seems that she may like you a bit, but not as much as you like her. I would let this rest a bit and make your move when you know she is ready.
well ask her out first - most girls always say yes so then if u love here in a few months (6-8,due to her hatin y for 2 years) tell her else it couls b infatuation and over by then

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Just do what any normal dog does... Try and bone her leg

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK

Just do what any normal dog does... Try and bone her leg

hell yeah! but seriously though just take it slowly man. not sure if she's a little more defensive cuz of what happened to you guys previously but you gotta be extra careful this time around. did you do anything for her at all for Valentine's Day? is she seeing anyone else that you know of?

start by talking a little more to her and get more involved in her life. but not too much that it's makes her feel weird though. then one of these days just randomly ask her out, but not on a serious date or anything, more like to somewhere fun and neutral like to go shopping or to the bookstore, or something simple like that. keep it during the daytime so she doesn't feel pressured into spending the whole evening with you (not that's bad or anything but you don't want to pressure her at this time).

if everything turns out good and she seems happy and stuff then maybe next time you can get her a little present like her favorite candy or something. be more of a sweetheart later on when she's more comfortable with you and then start taking her on dates.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Quote:

she wont go out .
:sad:

dont trust anything that beels for more than a day and doesnt die.. j/k
Women, can't live with em.. can't kill em

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

1st how old r u? it prob jus puppy love, youll know when it proper love, you may think it is at the moment

2nd dont tell her you love her expecially if u aint goin out, try and make a move first, if she dont even wanna go out wit u how you gonna feel when you tell ehr you love her and she throws it back in your face

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if i told her i love her she'd be like, " AWW, RObert" and god knows what else. shes nmto like that

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
dude, one thing. you're how old? that's what I though, you know nothing about love, and neither do I. But I can tell you that you sure want to be single when you hit high school and or university/college.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts