Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I played for a few hours and I had gained 2 weapons and one gadget so I took a break and in the evening logged in again and I had lost all my experience/unlocked weapons/gadgets that I had gained that day. I didn't lose ALL progress, just for that day, and it's been a day already and I still haven't gotten it back. What's going on here? Will I get it back? I tried logging out and logging in again a few times and that hasn't helped.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Restart your game, it happens sometimes.

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have restarted the game and the computer and they are not coming back. If anyone knows more about this please post.

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I just played a few more rounds and unlocked yet again the same weapons as before and when I exited the game and went to the main menu it showed I was still rank 0 even though I moved to rank 1 while in game. Also, my assault first gadget has been replaced with a C4 instead of that nade launcher. What's going on here? I just started playing this game and I can't seem to move forward. I press "Unlock progress" after every round. I don't know if that makes any difference.

·
Premium Member
6,144 Posts
It happens. It'll come back after a while.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Limes
View Post

Restart your game, it happens sometimes.

This always works for me.

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww, the server that I've been playing on is non-ranked. So if I play now on a ranked server will my unlocks come back or is that gone? Also, how come there are people who use weapons that have been unlocked on a non-ranked server? And when I play on a non-ranked server, do I lose all unlocked forever or just temporary?

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
it took away all my stats

guns are still there though

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
This happens as well to me too. I just wait and play some games till it comes back. Restarting also helps with it.

It is a problem with the server connection that this happens right?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrwalker
View Post

Aww, the server that I've been playing on is non-ranked. So if I play now on a ranked server will my unlocks come back or is that gone? Also, how come there are people who use weapons that have been unlocked on a non-ranked server? And when I play on a non-ranked server, do I lose all unlocked forever or just temporary?

Ranked server means you gain XP/weapons.
Non-ranked means you can use what you unlocked, but only temporarily.

Think of it as part of your computer system. Ranked is the hard drive, while non-ranked is the ram.

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, one last thing that I still don't understand. If I play on a ranked server and gain some weapons, and then play on a non-ranked server, will I lose those weapons I gained on the ranked server or do I get to keep them?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
They shouls show up soon. I gained 4 levels and a lot of unlocks in 1 play session, when I went back to the main menu hey were gone. I got pissed off and I didn't play for a few days,when I logged back on they were back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts