Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

Does anyone else find that if you search for servers that are not full and when you eventually get the list(takes ages) you may see one that says 23/30 and when you click on them it says the server is full. How is that? I end up spending 10 minutes going down the list and then giving in when the ping gets too high. Another thing is half the time it shows 10 results of 999 ping and the rest with no number against it. Is this bad or am I just being picky or doing something wrong. Also if you then think ooo i'll check my history and go onto that tab(which is always blanks for me) when you go back to servers you have to search again. This seems terrible for me and I end up trying for at least 10 minutes each time just to get a game with a decent ping. Also ....as mentioned above neither my favorites or history ever has anything in. Can you add servers to history or is it just when you have played them they are added in times used???

Great game poor service /rant

·
Premium Member
9,081 Posts
Bad Company 2 is still full of bugs (especially on my computer)

But when you try to enter a server with lets say 25/30 , not full yet, and it says full, thats because there are 5 SLOTS reserved for the ADMIN or SPECIAL GUESTs

Im not really happy with the game, I bought it and Im still waiting for the second or third patch, not sure... I cant even bind the ENTER key, actually I can, but I use the enter key to strafe, so when I want to strafe, its strafe like a little bit then it opens the GAME MENU, its confliting with my binding, sucks

·
Registered
67 Posts
The servers in the history are the ones you've played on,you can click on them to add them to favourites,and I agree with you the server browser takes forever to refresh.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I don't even bother trying to use the server browser any more, I just hit play now and see what that delivers - when it's busy it takes a dozen attempts before I make it onto a server.

The latest patch bricked the game though - My single player campaign CTD's on loading and I disconnect constantly in MP.

very unhappy with the game, even though it is fantastic to play.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You can't strafe and run, fail for any FPS IMO.

·
Premium Member
9,081 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by subset7
View Post

The servers in the history are the ones you've played on,you can click on them to add them to favourites,and I agree with you the server browser takes forever to refresh.

Subset, your AVATAR made me feel dizzy....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts