Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
If you do somthing really bad - like cheat on reps - or make threats, swear excessivly etc.. you could get banned by admin.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Why would you want to come to a forum and register twice just to give your other account reps? What are you trying to prove?

The only thing this proves is how stupid you are

It won't take anyone with 2 brain cells to spot an obvious pattern and then check ip's.

These kinds of people should be banned because they do nothing but cause trouble.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
I forget exactly why broncoman was banned initially, maybe it was for repping himself, but since his original ban, he's registered under at least two new user accounts...and every time he does, Xavier sniffs him out in less than 2.2 second.

Is this who you were referring to, SpencerM? If not, I could probably tell you the reason why the particular person was banned....but it's really unimportant. The reason is usually excessive spamming, with no indication of being a positive influence on the forum.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE

Owel it was his own stupid fault.....lol

I think at this place are a domain of mutual respect, just the fact that Bronco cheated to increase his rep means he has no respect for the forum or for the other members.

I worked very hard and helped with many questions to actieve my rep points, anyone that want to take the easy rather than honorable route does not deserve our pitty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts