Overclock.net banner

Batman Arkham Origins

30802 338
Ive seen no official thread for the game, its going to release the 25th but no-one seems to care
confusedsmiley.png

Why no love? batman is back to kick some a**.
I hope the new developer does a good job, but honestly, if they improve nothing and its just more or the same, i will be happy

did anyone else preorder or am i the only fool?
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
I got my copy with my 780, But I'm not super excited. Not because I think the game will be bad, or anything, far from it. I still just haven't finished Asylum or City yet... been sitting for months and months, never got around to them other than booting them and playing for maybe an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well, I would have a copy of Batman AO with me, but I ordered a 780 one day before they switched over from Splinter Cell to Arkham Origins.
I'm not mad.
mad.gif
Edit: I might be speaking heresy here, but I haven't played the first two. I think I have some catching up to do...
thinking.gif

·
Banned
5,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post

I got my copy with my 780, But I'm not super excited. Not because I think the game will be bad, or anything, far from it. I still just haven't finished Asylum or City yet... been sitting for months and months, never got around to them other than booting them and playing for maybe an hour or so.
Same, gave away two copies to friends
smile.gif

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so not many people hyped about the game...

Arkham asylum and city were great games, if you still have to play them, do it, most likely you will enjoy them.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Quote:

Freebie here too. Not in any hurry.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
yeah I got my free steam key today from Nvidia for testing hardware and in general playing after release lol.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Quote:

Heads up, it can now be pre-loaded on Steam, but I think it's bugged or something. it says pre-load complete after 180mb lol. Going to restart Steam
yeah mine says preloaded also

·
PC Gaming 1337 Enforcer
14,355 Posts

·
PC Gaming 1337 Enforcer
14,355 Posts
Quote:

Congrats?

I'm just fine with my 55down/11up

The pre-load being 16gb isn't an issue for me, like it apparently is for you.

Man BG, you're turning into the new Hamzta now... lol
I don't have a problem with 16GB, seeing as how I have bigger games, but there are games half the size with over double the content. Now, someone show WB Games to the door.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.