Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installin g the Batman AA demo and thats what the msg is: You system fails to meet all of the hardware requirements. How exactly does it fail hmmmm??? Do i need SLI, a second CPU, an OCd CPU????

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsudvm View Post
I am installin g the Batman AA demo and thats what the msg is: You system fails to meet all of the hardware requirements. How exactly does it fail hmmmm??? Do i need SLI, a second CPU, an OCd CPU????
It most likely does not recognize your server CPU. The game still runs fine though right?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what it says

Apparently it does not see the 9800 GT but instead sees the 16MB oonboard video.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsudvm View Post
Here is what it says

Apparently it does not see the 9800 GT but instead sees the 16MB oonboard video.
Can the onboard be disabled in the BIOS?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsudvm
View Post

I disabled prior to installing the 9800 GT. And W7 disabled it too.

I mean no offense, but I don't think Windows 7 can't disable it. It has to be done through the BIOS. I know that some motherboards can't really disable the onboard VGA, but if it's actually disabled in yours, then are there any drivers installed for it right now?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well W7 told me it disabled it. Anyway i finished installed and started the demo. It worked just fine so its gotta be using the 9800GT. I mean the game looks like a freakin' movie. The one thing that is weird is the camera goes round and round continuously in the first fight scene after Joker breaks loose.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Well W7 told me it disabled it. Anyway i finished installed and started the demo. It worked just fine so its gotta be using the 9800GT. I mean the game looks like a freakin' movie. The one thing that is weird is the camera goes round and round continuously in the first fight scene after Joker breaks loose.

Does it make you dizzy?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Makes my head hurt - anyway it was the game controller i was trying to use - an older thrustmaster.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Makes my head hurt - anyway it was the game controller i was trying to use - an older thrustmaster.

It makes your head hurt? Damn. Maybe you should cover your eyes when it happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts