Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
why's this posted in news? no article just a vid showing what appears to be a simple demostration of a spitfire in the air... sure it looks impressive in the cockpit and the lighting coming from the water, but what about actualy near the ground? does the water actualy look like it has waves.. does buildings actualy look like buildings instead of square boxes with rl pictures stuck on each side ?... if u get close enough to the grass can u see it actualy sway can u fly across a desert and create a "dust storm" behind u... ill reserve my judgement until i see what is actualy good about this game

ill still stick to my guns though...this isnt news (but thats just my oppinion )

edit: rofl.. after 10 mins u bumped ur own thread :/

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GekzOverlord
View Post

why's this posted in news? no article just a vid showing what appears to be a simple demostration of a spitfire in the air... sure it looks impressive in the cockpit and the lighting coming from the water, but what about actualy near the ground? does the water actualy look like it has waves.. does buildings actualy look like buildings instead of square boxes with rl pictures stuck on each side ?... if u get close enough to the grass can u see it actualy sway can u fly across a desert and create a "dust storm" behind u... ill reserve my judgement until i see what is actualy good about this game

ill still stick to my guns though...this isnt news (but thats just my oppinion )

edit: rofl.. after 10 mins u bumped ur own thread :/

It does everything you said, plus gives you a handjob.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This isnt the news section :|

And Yes Yes and Yes

I have been following the production of this game for about three years now. This is just the latest of there work. They actually worked alot on the waves trees grass and cities.

the only thing im not sure about is the ground. But im confident they improved on it since IL2

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainok
View Post

It does everything you said, plus gives you a handjob.

Can i have the HJ now?

also i just realised this wasnt the news section, i think ive been looking at too much news lately, my bad.

so it does everyhing hmmm... what about shooting glass out of building windows. shooting buildings to the ground 1 brick at a time etc

·
Registered
335 Posts
It does indeed look might pretty, be cool to see a video of some air to air combat though.

Also give it some time people will check it out -- waiting only 12 minutes between post might not be the best gauge

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

View Post

Can i have the HJ now?

also i just realised this wasnt the news section, i think ive been looking at too much news lately, my bad.

so it does everyhing hmmm... what about shooting glass out of building windows. shooting buildings to the ground 1 brick at a time etc

Not even FPS games can do this. I think (Not sure) that they gave the building 2 damage stages with smoke in between but i need to dig the archives.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolGuy
View Post

Ever played IL2?

Nope. dont plan on it yet either (no rig, stuck on crappy lappy)
i dont get whats with any flying game, they intrest me enough to keep on playing them but bore me at the same time... im confuzzled

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

View Post

About what they are relatively straight forward/

exactly, no major challenge, until u go online, and that can be a push over sometimes, it feels more repetitive cos of the open space i guess

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

View Post

What sim are you flying?

Well that the beauty of the game it really flexible.

I guess it takes a special type of gamer to like flight Sims (The markets isn't as big for them)

flight sim x (cant play no rig)
hawx (got it for 360 as thats the only way i can game atm)

and thats about it. i cant remeber the rest cos its beeen waaay to long, i think one was something along the lines of "red barron" but dunno

like i said they intrest me enough to keep playing but they bore me, so its like a catch 22 weird trignometry gybarish going on

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

View Post

flight sim x (cant play no rig)
hawx (got it for 360 as thats the only way i can game atm)

and thats about it. i cant remeber the rest cos its beeen waaay to long, i think one was something along the lines of "red barron" but dunno

like i said they intrest me enough to keep playing but they bore me, so its like a catch 22 weird trignometry gybarish going on

Flight sim x (Ohh no boring)
Hawx (Never played)
Red Barron!!!!! (Ding Ding Ding!)

Red Barron is a true DF infact there community still lives on. Its just hanging on but it is there.

You need more Dog fighing flight sims. If i were you i would definitely buy this upcoming game. (Im sure there are hyper low graphic settings)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolGuy View Post
Flight sim x (Ohh no boring)
Hawx (Never played)
Red Barron!!!!! (Ding Ding Ding!)

Red Barron is a true DF infact there community still lives on. Its just hanging on but it is there.

You need more Dog fighing flight sims. If i were you i would definitely buy this upcoming game. (Im sure there are hyper low graphic settings)
possibly, ill still wait until im impressed or see if it ends up on steam for a very low price, which reminds me of some of the awful flight games on steam, tried to beta test one and the stupid maker whatever he was just thought his game was perfect and never took and constructive criticism/suggestions
http://store.steampowered.com/app/36900/

thats the game.. yack... anything by 3000AD has been awful
but meh.. im off anyways

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GekzOverlord View Post
possibly, ill still wait until im impressed or see if it ends up on steam for a very low price, which reminds me of some of the awful flight games on steam, tried to beta test one and the stupid maker whatever he was just thought his game was perfect and never took and constructive criticism/suggestions
http://store.steampowered.com/app/36900/

thats the game.. yack... anything by 3000AD has been awful
but meh.. im off anyways

I wont worry to much about quality. Oleg Maddox has been making video games since 2001. Almost every single one has in some way been the latest and greatest for there time.

Well see you in the skies. More specifically check your six i will be there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.