Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r333xxh4v0k View Post

Mine as well, I actually enjoyed BF3 and 4 campaign, didn't play multi much, but I will prob get this just for the single player when it hits 45 bucks or so, with a pre-order on Amazon with Amazon prime i think i will get 20% off anyway making it 45... so this is a you sold me day 1 rare game for me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

Mine as well, I actually enjoyed BF3 and 4 campaign, didn't play multi much, but I will prob get this just for the single player when it hits 45 bucks or so, with a pre-order on Amazon with Amazon prime i think i will get 20% off anyway making it 45... so this is a you sold me day 1 rare game for me.
ive beat all the campaigns, but when bf2 dropped for pc that was the start of my downward spiral of online gaming lol. soooo many lost hours.

·
Intel/EVGA Fanboi
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although I've played them all, Battlefield has never been about the campaign for me, it's all about the multiplayer. Up until Bad Company, they never really had a campaign, it was more of a tutorial really, then they started including story-driven campaigns so it didn't seem like you were buying half a game. I think a lot of us just wish they would bag the campaigns and focus all the resources on producing the best possible multiplayer game they can.
Sometimes I think I'm alone in this but I wish certain games would just focus on what they do best. I really don't want a multiplayer aspect to games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age or the Elder Scrolls, I just want a REALLY great sngleplayer campaign and I really don't want a campaign for Battlefield, just a great multiplayer game.
But tapping into WW I is just a brilliant idea imo. Aside from 'Verdun', I can't believe no one has yet made a real effort to produce a quality game based on this war but it looks like we're gonna get one now.
thumb.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts