Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud Dorito Addict!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

If you have the time, I'd like to get a better understanding of the different editions, so I have questions.

1. Does the standard edition include all the maps, including maps to be released in the near future?

2. What is the Year 1 Pass, and what are 4 Battle Passes?

Just wondering if I will be missing anything (other than cosmetics) by buying the standard edition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm getting the standard edition
I know of a few people that bought the more expensive versions of BFV and were disappointed in the extras they got
I don't think there are any DLCs these days
Are the battle passes so you can try 4 other games?
I'm not overly fussed on the extra outfits and they will probably give them away at a later date anyway, like they usually do :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
"Digital Artbook" I am as excited as the next guy but cmon, at least give me something physical if I'm going to shell out the extra bones.

I hope Dice can get this one right.

·
Proud Dorito Addict!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting the standard edition
I know of a few people that bought the more expensive versions of BFV and were disappointed in the extras they got
I don't think there are any DLCs these days
Are the battle passes so you can try 4 other games?
I'm not overly fussed on the extra outfits and they will probably give them away at a later date anyway, like they usually do :p
Thinking of going with the standard edition myself. Not in a hurry to buy, though. Gonna wait till I see more video of the game. 🧐

"Digital Artbook" I am as excited as the next guy but cmon, at least give me something physical if I'm going to shell out the extra bones.

I hope Dice can get this one right.
I'm hoping they get it right as well, of course. Fingers crossed! 🤞

1 - 4 of 4 Posts