Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just to say, I just finished downloading it after an hour, it's installed... My overview about this game is that I'll stick to BF2 right now, which is realistic... 2142 may be fun but for now, it's not, it takes extremely long to optimize shaders on first map (all high settings though), and it's pretty complicated to understand, I mean like customize your characters. Something that worries me more is that I've signed up to that veteran program, and my account wasn't recognized on 2142, so I just created an account under the name I signed in the veteran program. Hope that I will have this veteran thing and unlock. I mean for now, if you want a good stable, fun, easy to understand game, stick to BF2. The graphics even though all on high are not really good, I hope that it's just because it's the demo. I'm sure this game will be fun later on, but for now, I won many points on BF2 not for nothing so I'll stick to it. There seems to be a good variety of vehicles, but less kits, and more than 50 ranks???!!! And 40 unlocks??!!! That's huge, maybe too much.<br>
Peace.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Yeah, I was really hoping (though) the graphics would be better. Instead, they're about the same. The camera bob is kind of annoying, had to turn that off. But I do like the vehicles, hover tank FTW.<br><br>
Oh yeah, and a little more than 256MB will help with your map load times.

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah for sure there are some nice little changes, but hey, that's going to be a mix of Halo and Battlefield.<br>
BTW Tuchan, your PC on the picture rocks, looks neat lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts