Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
EPIC dude.

how long did it take to drink that much bawls?

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,885 Posts
That took a lot of Bawls! *snickers*

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well over 12 years, there were a lot of spree's where I bought two 4-pack's and would have them gone in a week. Recently though I have found all my usual stores stopped selling them in a bottle or in this case...all together. Luckily I had enough to cover the perimeter.

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,885 Posts
I can do this with Mountain Dew Bottles! OOOOOOoooooo!!

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Special_K
View Post

Well over 12 years, there were a lot of spree's where I bought two 4-pack's and would have them gone in a week. Recently though I have found all my usual stores stopped selling them in a bottle or in this case...all together. Luckily I had enough to cover the perimeter.

now you are forced to buy large amounts from the internet for a string for the christmas tree...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go for it, these are all glass though and very arm straining to hang them up 27 at a time. 27 x 6 = 162 bottles

Edit: wumpus, the Christmas tree couldn't come close to handling the weight of the bottles. I doubt could even carry 3 strings myself.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Bawls went a bankrupt a while back, that's the reason they don't sell them anymore. Sad thing. I loved them. Probably gonna buy some Cherry Bawls from Amazon before they run out completely.

That's pretty awesome though. How many bottles is it?

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
someone must have really crushed their balls for them to stop putting out bawls

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Oh **** man! Ive totally got a smaller strand like this above my window i made like 2 years ago. Sadly, the lights died, and I've been wanting to re-do it.

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
I have the same zombie poster. I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
You made christmas lights and didn't take a picture in the dark? for shame...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts