Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know were i can order a case of bawls in canada for a cheap proce? because if i order from the us i think that ill get hit with huges shipping fees!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Bawls Is an energy drink, And no I haven't seen it in Canada or on any Canadian sites. Tastes awesome though.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus

http://www.bawls.com/
The gamer's fuel.
That stuff has an interesting after-taste.

Yeah, that gruana (sp?) ruins the after-taste, Jolt Cola is where the real all-nighter energy is at, And NO after-taste, Aside from the 150+mg of Caffine in your stomach...
bahahaha, Word just can't describe how much I love that stuff.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madkat

Not even, its an addictive drug (according to anal parents). bawls is the best stuff out there (next to rip it)

Yea, only the super-technical id10ts consider it to be a "highly addictive" drug. Although it is a drug of sorts, it's not nearly as harmful to you as other drugs are.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UberN00B

but isnt caffine bad for you? thus bawls and jolt cola are... bad?

...bad is a relative term. some people would consider wasting thousands on dollars of computers instead of saving starving children in Africa bad. caffein isn't bad, it helps you be more productive, just like speed

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
DMX is Way Way WAY too sugary for me, (i drink them all the time, i just dont care for it compaired to reg mt dew.)

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nizfiz

...bad is a relative term. some people would consider wasting thousands on dollars of computers instead of saving starving children in Africa bad. caffein isn't bad, it helps you be more productive, just like speed

I heard that it was bad for people who were still growing.
I think I heard (Discovery Health chann) that it stunted the growth of your testicals or something.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_teflon_don

does anyone know were i can order a case of bawls in canada for a cheap proce? because if i order from the us i think that ill get hit with huges shipping fees!

do you have compusa there? probably not but you can get them from compusa.com i do and its 16 dollars a case of 20

1 - 18 of 18 Posts