Overclock.net banner

[BB] Skyrim 1.2 update

14034 Views 134 Replies 79 Participants Last post by  Dorianime
Quote:
Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3. The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is Wednesday.

So what does the new update cover? Details below…
source

Wednesday.
  • Rep+
Reactions: Arimis5226
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

· Programmer
29,887 Posts
Interesting.

· Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Is anyone else disappointed that after all these years Bethesda still hasn't figured out that we want them to make their games Large Address Aware or 64bit by default? Considering how easy it is to modify the .exe I was almost expecting them to patch it in themselves, guess I should have known better.

· Premium Member
18,230 Posts
I've just had to patch Esbern's voice manually in order to continue the main quest.
frown.gif

It's a good job I'm savvy enough to know what to look for or the game would have been completely useless. They need to iron these bugs out quicker in my opinion. Not everyone is as capable as the members of this site.

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeez View Post

My only problem with the game is the AI. No challenge at all even at hard from lvl1 to 42. I'm kind of sad they didn't fix it
frown.gif
They didn't completely re-work combat while working on various amounts of bugs and the creation tool so we can have even better mods. Yeah I'm totally upset they didn't do it either.

/sarcasm

· Registered
3,776 Posts
I hope the CK comes out this week as well.

After over 90 hours of gameplay I'm starting to get bored. Need proper mods to make it fresh again
biggrin.gif

· Registered
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoka Cola View Post

They didn't completely re-work combat while working on various amounts of bugs and the creation tool so we can have even better mods. Yeah I'm totally upset they didn't do it either.
/sarcasm
Without a total re-work, some quick stuff ... what about adding a little bit of speed to opponents so they will be able to do at least 1 thing in a fight. What do you think ? Awww you're probably right a total re-work is totally necessary

· Registered
1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedEarth View Post

I've just had to patch Esbern's voice manually in order to continue the main quest.
frown.gif

It's a good job I'm savvy enough to know what to look for or the game would have been completely useless. They need to iron these bugs out quicker in my opinion. Not everyone is as capable as the members of this site.
I managed to be sneaky enough to get past Esbern's quest line without the self-patch. I wish I had new about it prior though Regardless, I am not impressed with patch 1.2 at all.

· Registered
530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis1127 View Post

I hope it fixes more than just the fixes listed. I'll also miss the dead dragon corpses hanging out for days.
You could just avoid looting the dragons, worked for me. Of course, seeing skeleton dragon remains suddenly jumping about as you enter a city is enjoyable as well.

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by potsherds View Post

I wonder if that means I can turn off VSync and not have crazy mouse all over the screen at minor movements going on . I was too lazy to try to fix that as well, and just turned VSync back on.
tongue.gif
The mouse always worked well for me but seemed a little slow. I turn up my DPI a lot when playing the game.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.