Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Google has introduced so-called "real-time web" results into its search engine.

It means that Google will display information from news organisations, blogs and platforms, such as Twitter, as soon as it is published.

Google said it was "the first time" that a search engine had integrated the real-time web into its results page.

The feature will also be available on phones, such as the iPhone and handsets running the Android operating system.

I have no real use for it, but I s'pose it's good news for you social networkers.

Source

Bah, just realised this is a repost. Teh original

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
ohhhhh man this is so awesome now I will know exactly when Miley poops whren i cant get to my twitter account

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Yo dawg we hear'd you like twitter, so we put twitter in yo google so you can twitter while you google.

I'm no good at these.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GodofGrunts
View Post

Yo dawg we hear'd you like twitter, so we put twitter in yo google so you can twitter while you google.

I'm no good at these.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimi
View Post

Mac users don't need pedals. All they get is a wheel. *ba-dum-psh*

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003
View Post

This is actually really sweet. Now you can search realtime news articles. Example:

woah freeky when I enlarged the picture my tabs were the same as yours I thought I was getting hacked. I mean seriously I had youtube then this thread and that pic...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts