Overclock.net banner

BBs that still have RocketFish?

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  KoolMan 
#1 ·
after weeks of hunting for the RocketFish i have managed to find 4. i only need one so. does anyone need one? or want one? unfortunately i cannot post under the ForSale section because of the lac of Rep. should i buy all four? how much can i make from this? i am getting each one for about 59.99 +tax dont know how much shipping will be, 28x27x11... Any ways let me know what you guys think.

still saving money for my RocketFish Project WC... right now have about ~$400

thanks

it was hell finding theses but its wroth it

********* Report you Rocketfish Findings here so that others can get one too************

3 out in nevada
LL

See less See more
#2 ·
You are right, you can not sell them here. If you like you can post where you found them and allow others to buy them direct.

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by zomgiwin
View Post

damn, i won't be going to nevada for like 3 months :/

call your local BB say:

" im looking for an item, i have the SKU#, 8428604."

they can say two things
1.) we have it (hope for this one)
2.) sorry we don't have this item, it was discontinued.

you say:

"yes i know it was discontinued" " can you check what is the Closest store that has one?"

if another store has it, good, ask for the store# and the Phone#. also ask for the name of the person you are speaking to and the store# there.

Give them a call to confirm that they do have it. ask for the item to be shipped to a store near you, they will say yes and ask for the store # and a persons name that works there.

If all goes as planed you should be able to pick-up your Rocketfish at your local BB store, for the original price, and will not have to pay shipping.

last and not least comeback to this thread and post if there are any other in that store or other stores near you.

and of course +REP

#20 ·
There are at least three in MD and four in central/south FL
all have been confirmed as actually physically present within the last few days!
MD stores:
Security Blvd MD (Store 282)
Waldorf MD (Store 446)
FL stores:
Davenport FL (Store 1184)
N Palm Beach FL (Store 688)
All for $47 each

Good Luck

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpcCdr View Post
There are at least three in MD and four in central/south FL
all have been confirmed as actually physically present within the last few days!
MD stores:
Security Blvd MD (Store 282)
Waldorf MD (Store 446)
FL stores:
Davenport FL (Store 1184)
N Palm Beach FL (Store 688)
All for $47 each

Good Luck
+rep
4info

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.